Machine Learning with Python
For Beginners/Intermediate Learners
A well designed course for novice level to step into the world of computing.The course mainly focuses on:
● Applying logical thinking skills to solve computational problems.
● Understanding object-oriented programming terminologies and conventions.
● Applying data handling and visualization techniques to work on machine learning.
● Understanding of machine learning techniques
This course is designed for beginners (Irish NFQ level 5) learners only and delivered Virtual Classroom environments.
In addition to classes,course material/handouts will be accessible to students for further study either as hard copy (charge may apply) and/or online (Virtuline Hub).
A continuous assessment approach will be followed with daily assignments (20% ),mid-term quiz (20% ) and a project task (60% ).
MODULES (Part 1)
● Object Orientated Programming: Familiarising with definitions and concepts.
● LogicalThinking,Logical Operation: How to write codes.
● Conditions,Loops: Writing codes with loops and conditions.
● Python Data structure: Working with different data structure.
● Function Calling: Working with multiple function.
● Data Set Handling and Visualization: Learn to install new libraries and plot data.
● Data Pre-processing: Data preparation to use machine learning.
● Classification Problems: Understanding classification algorithms.
● Regression Problems:Understanding regression algorithms.
● Project Discussion: Understanding classification algorithms.
● Understanding of Machine Learning and Python.
● Logical thinking and
● Programming skills.
● Gain strong foundation on machine learning.
● Advance knowledge and skills in python coding.
● Enter high demand IT Jobs market as Python developer.
● Opportunity to practice programming in areas of special interest.
● Improve coding language skills while enjoying free time with leisure activities.
● Access to material posted on our school online platform.
● Support and feedback from qualified teachers.
● Course duration: 10 weeks (20 hours taught, 10 hours assignments; 60 hours self-directed learning, and 30 hours final project).
● Entry level: Open to all.
● Lesson time: 2 hours per lecture and 1 hour assignment per week.
● Size of the class: 25 in a Virtual Classroom .
● Course timetable:Wednesday Evening and Sunday Morning.
●Course structure: One day per week and one day per weekend.
|Course Name||Course Fee|
Machine Learning with Python For Beginners/Intermediate Learners