For Beginners/Intermediate Learners
Microsoft Visual C# is the most versatile, cross-platform programming language in the world. The C# can be used to write almost any type of software including console apps, back end services, mobile apps including iOS and Android, windows apps, and Websites, Enterprise software, blockchains, AI, and cloud applications.
The C# language is one of the fastest evolving programming languages. C# is easy to learn and adapt. C# also has strong support within the community, as well as support from the most valuable company in the world, Microsoft. According to Indeed, the average C# .Net developer earns a salary of €56,534 per year in Ireland, which shows that over time your skills will become valuable.
Prudence College is introducing ‘C# .Net for Everyone’ for the first time in Ireland to facilitate leaners without prior knowledge to become proficient in this customised course.
This course is designed for beginners (Irish NFQ level 5) learners only and delivered in Virtual Classroom environments.
In addition to classes,course material/handouts will be accessible to students for further study either as hard copy (charge may apply) and/or online (Virtuline Hub).
A continuous assessment approach will be followed with daily assignments (20% ),mid-term quiz (20% ) and a project task (60% ).
MODULES (Part 1)
● Overview of Visual C# Programming.
● C# Applications, Classes and Objects, Control Statements.
● Methods, Arrays.
● LINQ , Entity Framework and Generic Collections.
● Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces & Operator Overloading.
● Exception Handling.
● Introduction to Web Development MVC technique.
● Model View and Controller.
● Thread and Asynchronous Programming.
● Introduction to SQL Server.
● Major elements of the .NET Framework.
● Explain the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming.
● Describe data-centric applications, ADO.NET architecture, and ADO.NET and SQL.
● Connect to SQL Server and other data sources
● Build several projects to help practice and test knowledge using quizzes.
● Deploy Windows and ASP.NET web applications
A number of open positions are available in different sectors such as Startup companies working on a range of web applications areas such as:
● Top Tech Companies: Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, and
● Banks, Financial Services Companies, State and Local Governments, Enterprise, Cross Platform Mobile Development (iOS, Android, UWP) in general use C#.
● Evaluate field problems with .NET programming.
● Improve technical/soft/hard skills while enjoying free time with leisure activities.
● Access to material posted on our school online platform.
● Support and feedback from qualified teachers.
● Course duration: 10 weeks (20 hours taught, 10 hours assignments; 60 hours self-directed learning, and 30 hours final project).
● Entry level: Open to all.
● Lesson time: 2 hours per lecture and 1 hour assignment per week.
● Size of the class: 25 in a Virtual Classroom .
● Course timetable:Wednesday Evening and Sunday Morning.
●Course structure: One day per week and one day per weekend.
|Course Name||Course Fee|
.NET PROGRAMMING For Beginners/Intermediate Learners